The presidential suites are themed to introduce iconic Egyptian celebrities who made a signature in Egyptian culture and heritage.
The suites are characterized by enchanting views of the river Nile and extraordinary design harmony. Spacious and bright, richly-appointed 40 sqm featuring a luxurious bedroom king-size bed, LED screen, TV with satellite channels, and a well-appointed working desk, a spacious seating area enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows. The Bathroom offers a spa-like experience equipped with a Jacuzzi bathtub, a separate rainfall shower, and premium-quality toiletries. The suites can connect to a Luxury Cabin with comfortable twin beds.
Indulge in the lavishness theme of one of Egypt's most iconic figures.VIEW Facilities
Umm Kulthum suite aboard Historia is named after the legendary Egyptian singer, songwriter, and film actress Umm Kulthum, known for her mesmerizing voice and captivating performances, often inspired by the river Nile and its natural beauty.
Umm Kulthum Suite offers unparalleled elegance. The furnishings and ornaments create a gracious yet warm atmosphere that expresses constant attention to detail.
VIEW Facilities Book now
A tribute to one of Egypt's most celebrated writers, who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1988. The suite captures the essence of Mahfouz's literary works, often portraying Egypt’s cultural and historical richness. The suite is adorned with exquisite furnishings, decorative artwork, and unique accents, creating an enchanting atmosphere.
Staying in the Naguib Mahfouz Suite offers a chance to immerse in the flair and splendors of Egyptian heritage.VIEW Facilities Book now
• Children aged 7 years and above are welcome at Historia
• Children aged 7-12 will be charged 50% off the rates per person in a double Luxury Cabin (available in Suites only)
• Two children under 12 years old and two adults will be accommodated in two cabins and charged one double and one single cabin rate
• Children 12 years of age and over will be charged full fare
• All indoor cabins and facilities are non-smoking areas
• Pets are not permitted